Dear Apple Users, please be aware that there is an iCal Time Zone problem, follow this link.
- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
MCI-WS11: 4th International Workshop „Gam-R – Gamification Reloaded“
September 5, 2021 @ 10:00 - 14:30
Mazarakis, Athanasios (1);Jent, Sophie (2); Voit, Thomas (3)
1: Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel; 2: Technische Hochschule Lübeck; 3: Technische Hochschule Nürnberg
The 4th edition of the workshop “Gam-R – Gamification Reloaded” welcomes submissions for the following topics (but not limited to):
- Use of gamification in various contexts such as in training and learning contexts, in business and open science
- Target group-specific use of gamification for different age groups and stages of life, e.g., for children or pensioners
- Analysis of individual game elements and their interactions with each other.
- Implementation of gamification for augmented, virtual, or mixed reality
- Definitions and differentiation between gamification and other related fields.
- Future of gamification in the spirit of long-term motivation and the preservation of motivation in general.
- Novel and agile evaluation methods for gamification effectiveness testing.
- Adaptive gamification solutions based on individual user behavior and user characteristics and personality.
- Failed gamification projects which provide insight and added value for others.
- Ethical aspects and dimensions of gamification.
The workshop consists of two different parts. The first part includes the presentation and in-depth discussion of selected papers, which will also be included in the workshop proceedings of the conference. In the second part a discussion on open (research) aspects, further research goals and a future joint approach will take place. We want to realize this using a Barcamp format.
Link to the online meeting (Zoom/MS Teams/etc.)
An interface for increasing users’ understanding of smart home systems using gamification
Welche Spiel-Design-Elemente wirken am Arbeitsplatz? Untersuchung der spielerischen Erfahrung zur erfolgreichen Entwicklung von Spiel-Design-Elementen